Disclaimer: In order to participate in this review, I received a free pair of PRO Compression Calf Sleeves. All opinions expressed are my own.
I was recently give the opportunity to review PRO Compression Socks or Calve Sleeves through my Sweat Pink ambassadorship with Fit Approach. I jumped on the opportunity, because HELLO, I love PRO Compression socks (and the company).
I have two pairs of marathon socks which I wear mostly for recovery, and they are amazing. So for this review, I thought I’d try out the calf sleeves.
For those of you who are new to compression sleeves and socks, here are the benefits:
- Maximized blood flow
- Additional support to feet/calves during tough workouts
- Moisture control
I wore the calf sleeves during my run this morning, a six mile interval run. My legs were feeling a bit heavy from a rest day yesterday, so I needed the extra support. I was curious to see how they compared to the socks, and what I found was:
- The sleeves are super easy and quick to put on, perfect for early morning runs where you roll out of bed into your running clothes, half asleep.
- Since the sleeves aren’t a full sock, there is a bit more breathing room, therefore you stay cooler.
- My warm-up period felt shorter. The tired feeling went away really quickly during my run.
- They are great for recovery. I get a tingling feeling in my legs after tough runs, and slipping on the sleeves/socks really helps.
If you’d like to try a pair for yourself, and I highly recommend you do, visit their website and use the discount code “PINK” for 40% off your entire purchase!
Hope you’re all having a good day! Enjoy the discount code!
Tweet: I #KeepItTight w/ @PROCompression! Use the code PINK for 40% OFF your entire purchase! http://ctt.ec/W2UDL+ @fitapproach #sweatpink